Meta (previously Facebook) wanted to shine a light on local and sustainable businesses, giving them a stage during the end-of-year shopping season. With this, Meta wished to inspire holiday shoppers to support their local heroes, create sustainable gift-lists and celebrate a diverse set of entrepreneurs. The influencer marketing campaign 'Good ideas deserve to be found' was born, achieving 4.3 organic impressions and scoring 26% above target.
Good ideas deserve to be found
An influencer campaign for Meta
Hidden gems for the holidays
For Meta, holidays are all about discovering inspiring and sustainable shops. Hidden gems that Facebook brings you. Inspiration for original, responsible and great gifts for family and friends and for a sustainable start of the year. Real 'local heroes' with beautiful products that deserve to be found.
To bring this idea to life, hooking up with the right influencer was key. Influencer Ruba Zai is known from both social media and TV. She is a fashion and diversity icon with over 1.1 million followers. She is an example to her followers and because she has two own companies, she is also close to entrepreneurs. The perfect match for this feel-good campaign.
To get everyone engaged, we structured the storytelling campaign into 5 phases:
1. Tease and Engage: Ruba shared the Meta collab & announced the amazing challenge for followers: submit your favorite SMBs!
2. Curate: Ruba announced the 3 chosen local sustainable SMBs.
3. Storytelling: Ruba posted videocontent about the SMBs and their tips for other entrepreneurs.
4. Give Away: Ruba highlighted the SMB's once more by giving away their products.
5. Announcement: we surpised the winners of the give-away and closed the campaign with the message to support local sustainable heroes.
A great fit for even better results
The first content flight with the CTA to submit your favorite sustainable local heroes garnered almost 900k reach, with 20K+ likes, 831 comments and even 858 saves on Instagram. The number of submissions was overwhelming. The total campaign had a reach of 4.3M, 26% more than the expected 3.4M. With more than 50k engagements we can say it really resonated with Ruba's audience. All content was distributed organically, without ads or boosting Ruba's posts!
|Services||Social Media, Influencer marketing|